Please disrobe
get on the table
the good news is your condition’s stable
Stick the flashlight in your ear
I can see the damage it’s very clear
Eardrums all scarred
shot to hell top to bottom cracked
tommy can you hear me I think your hearing’s all whacked
Scarred from all the lies I’ve heard
endless libel and slander
Exaggerations
renumerations
reprimands incomprehensible explanations
that you want me to gander
Eardrums all scarred
shot to hell top to bottom cracked
tommy can you hear me I think your hearing’s all whacked
Fake excuses verbal abuses
all the double talk you can eat
vulgar insults the sheep always bleat
Digging their graves with their tireless mouths
armed to the teeth
in their glass houses
Eardrums all scarred
shot to hell top to bottom cracked
tommy can you hear me I think your hearing’s all whacked
Poetry and music Copyright 2026, Scuzzbuster Music (BMI). All rights reserved. This work is NOT royalty-free and cannot be used for AI harvesting.
























No comments:
Post a Comment